I am a top performer who will get things done. Don’t just take my word for it though.
Stephanie is a very talented young PM, she manages her time like a pro and is excellent at technical details. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and not intimidated by new challenges. She can take on several projects simultaneously. I would love to work with Stephanie again, she would be a top choice in building any project team.
- Kelly Lafata
Stephanie is a joy to work with. She’s a dedicated, hard-working professional who proved to me that she has what it takes when it comes to working at Boeing. She’d make a great addition to any team!
- Kevan Goff-Parker
I have worked in many different fields and filled a variety of roles. Each company has taught me something different and I like to think I have left things a bit better at every place I work.
- Senior Business Systems Administrator, iMatch Technical Services (July 2018 - Current)
- Business Systems Analyst, Lighthouse eDiscovery (March 2016 - July 2018)
- Senior Systems Analyst, Fleet IT Holland America Line (June 2013 - February 2016)
- Volunteer Coordinator, American Red Cross Serving King & Kitsap Counties (October 2012 - June 2013)
- Technical Operations Manager, Assistant Vice President, JP Morgan Chase (June 2011 - August 2012)
- Database Security Systems Analyst, JPMorgan Chase (July 2010 - June 2011)
- Office Assistant, Montana Department of Transportation (October 2007 - May 2010)
- Editor, The Technocrat (August 2006 - May 2010)
- Intern, Chevron Corporation (May 2009 - August 2009)
- Intern, Boeing (May 2006 - August 2008)
I graduated from Montana Tech of the University of Montana, with the following degrees:
- Master of Science in Technical Communication
- Emphasis on Technical Writing and Software Documentation
- Bachelor of Science in Professional and Technical Communication
- Minor in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Information Technology
- Minor in Mathematics
Thanks to my hard work and dedication, I completed my secondary education in just six years. In addition, I am a Horatio Alger Scholar, and a Northrup Grumman Diversity Scholar.
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) v.3 (October 2011)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (September 2015)
I am a very strong believer in the power of volunteering. I am proud to have served the following causes:
- United Way
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Seattle Babywearers
- Babywearing International
- Circle K
- Kiwanis Club
- Head Start
- American Red Cross
- And many more!